An Advanced Microprocessor Based Heat Metering Device
SOLBEAT is an advanced microprocessor based metering device for recording
the amount of thermal energy fed to the consumer via heating or cooling
systems such as solar thermal systems, heat exchangers, boilers, chilled
water and general HVAC systems.
Thermal energy measurement is based on the flow volume rates of the heat
transfer fluid along with temperature differences between inlet and outlet
of the heating system.
A large graphical display screen shows the instantaneous thermal energy in
KW, flow and temperature values and the system status.
SOLBEAT also logs energy, total flow and temperature data which provide the
operations manager with a complete performance analysis of the system.
In solar heating systems, SOLBEAT displays and logs the amount of CO2
emissions saved which can be used towards Carbon Credits.
- Retention of Knowledge - Business and Processes Quick Start-up Capability
for new requirements/projects Integration with Customer's Practices &
Culture Industrial Interior Decoration Long Term Support for Legacy
- Measures both cumulative heating and cooling heat quantities.
- Grundfos Direct Sensor TM inputs ( VFS & RPS ) for Flow & Temperature measurement.
- Option to connect a Pulse Input type Flow sensor.
- Optional 2 or 3 wire RTD sensor inputs for better temperature measurement accuracy.
- Flow ,Temperature High and Low fault indications through a relay output.
- Input for detecting an external heating source.
- Data Logging in Excel Format on a Mini SD card.
- Inbuilt RTC with Battery Backup.